We can all agree that the real estate market is very hot right now. Are you taking advantage of every tool in your arsenal to make sure you’re getting all the listings you can get, and all the buyers know you’re their go-to agent? Digital marketing can help keep your name out there, and top of mind with your clients. Here are 5 reasons it’s a good idea to use digital marketing to build your real estate empire:
- A good website is priceless. With the technology and tools available to you now, you can turn your website into a resource for getting new leads, keeping existing clients, and generally positioning yourself as an expert in your field. You can incorporate things like interactive neighborhood maps, mortgage calculators, MLS listings, and more to keep users engaged with your website and as a tool for collecting their contact information for your mailing list.
- SEO and search engine marketing will drive more people to your website. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a great tool to get more people to access your website, and then access your services as a real estate agent. Blogging can help with this, if you post content that is relatable and topical to your audience. Google will recognize good content and rank your website higher. If you don’t want to wait for SEO to work, search engine marketing (SEM) is a good workaround in the short term. You can pay Google to rank your site higher, and even though it shows up as a search engine ad, people are likely to click on your website if it appeals to them.
- Instagram can be a great place to show off your listings. Instagram is a photo-driven platform, so pile your posts full of that beautiful listing photography you already paid for and watch the clients come to you! Using clever and relevant hashtags will help the right people find your posts, and soon, you’ll develop quite a following. People love to look at beautiful properties, so it’s relatively easy to build good content that people want to view.
- Facebook ads can drive people to both your Facebook page and your website. Facebook is a mainstay of social media marketing, and you would have a hard time doing business without it. It’s almost like what being in the phonebook used to be – if you’re on Facebook, people know you’re actually in business. Facebook ads are really great, because you can target people who are specifically looking to buy or sell a house, in a specific geographical area . . . you can’t really get more bang for your advertising buck than that! And you can choose whether you want to direct people from your ad to your Facebook page or your website, so your options are limitless.
- E-mail marketing can get you repeat clients. By the time you’ve been in business for a while, you will have developed quite an e-mail list of people who were interested in your properties, or people who have used you as a real estate agent. By doing regular e-mail marketing to these people, you can keep them engaged, and you’ll be the first person they think of when it’s time to buy or sell again. The key benefit of e-mail marketing is that these are people who have already agreed to engage with your marketing by giving you their e-mail address. It’s a great audience to reach out to regularly.
As I’m sure you know, this is just the tip of the iceberg on why you should be using digital marketing to help with your real estate career. If you would like to know more, or if you need help making a digital marketing plan happen, Voce Media is here for you! Contact us for a free consultation over Zoom or in person. We can give you the tools to get you started, or take care of every single detail for you. We’re flexible like that.